What is Home Church Houston?
We are a fellowship of Christians in the Houston area.
We are made up of Christian families who are wanting to meet around the Lord in simple, New Testament ways.
What We Are About
We are about Jesus!
The New Testament example tells us that church is:
1. A way of life (sharing life together focused on Christ)
2. A simple community of faith (a spiritual family that gathers with full participation)
3. Natural and organic leadership that is not controlling or running things, but is loosely facilitating. Meet our Pastor
The early Christians we read about in the New Testament didn’t need money to be the church. They didn’t need expensive buildings to meet in and they didn’t need a paid staff.
We primarily meet in homes. The churches in the New Testament met in homes. There are millions of people having church in homes today, but you rarely hear of them because they are not usually advertised or very high profile.
There are many reasons to have church in homes. Here are a few of the primary reasons:
1. Meeting in homes is Biblical.
3. Group participation with all people having the opportunity to contribute to the meeting time if they want to should be the primary dynamic of any church meeting (1 Cor. Chapter 14),